Friday, April 8, 2011

A little thing I like to call Brownie Covered Oreo's (note: this was drafted before started Thin & Health)

Are you intrigued by the title of this blog?  I was when I found it at one of my favorite blog sites - this one here!  (Also happens to be my bossman's wife)  And trust me when I say whenever he brings in her super awesome uber yummo delicious treats, its a party in my tummy!  (Sing it with me... its a party in my tummy! its a party in my tummy! it's a party in my tummy!)  Anyone that watches Noggin will know that song... just FYI.  Or for that matter anyone that eats her super awesome uber yummy delicious foods will also be singing that song.  Favorite of hers is cake balls.  I promise I will future post that one.  Let's just say - Ohhhhh Myyyyy.  Put it on your bucket list to eat one.
Ok, back to brownie covered Oreo's.  If you like brownies you are in for a treat.  If you like Oreo's you are for a treat.  And you can be super creative with these. 
This here is bossman's wife's actual blog about these wonderful creations. 

This is the whole grueling process:  (I'm just kidding- they are super easy!)



Basic Ingredients:  Brownie Mix (or if you're imbitious you can make homemade), eggs, vegetable oil, water, and Oreos!

Mix your batter up.



Give the oreos a nice brownie bath.









Put this in a WELL GREASED cupcake pan.


Pop em' in the oven.


After 10-13 min or so pull them out and run a knife around the edges so there is no sticking.


Now here is where you can be as creative with them as you want!





Or add some chocolate drizzle.



Mix in some nuts and chocolate chips and you have yourself a yummy treat!





If you're a chocolate lover these are right up your alley!  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment