Thursday, March 17, 2011

rays cut

As I mentioned in this post here , Ray cut her hair.  Beautiful long blond ringlet curls. Gone. Boo.
Before she decided to be her own beautician

We had this situation arise in school a few months ago.  Ray and her friend decided to cut each other's hair and a friends.  That time it was just a couple of snips of bangs.  Not a big deal (eh,  it kinda was at the time).  So I figured she had it out of her system AND she had been scolded several, several, times that scissors are not for cutting hair. (Not at her age anyways).  Guess I was wrong.


Check out these expressions.  I was still chewing her out as I was taking the photo.














Ray was downstairs in the basement playroom and all of a sudden comes up and says "Look mom! I moved the front to the back!"  I'm still not sure what she meant by that, except the correct phrase shouldve been she cut the front and left the back.  She looked like Joe Dirt.  Sigh.  It was too late that night to take her to the beauty shop so it had to wait until the next day... after school :/   Hubby thought we should play a trick on the teacher and not say anything to her when I dropped her off in the morning and then when he picked her up in the afternoon say something like "Ray! What happended to your hair!"  Lol.  Goof. 
Monday after work, off to the beauty shop we went, with hopeful anticipation of a good fix to her hair creation.

SNIP SNIP SNIP






The end result:


She's still so super cute.  My precious baby.  She just looks so different!









































CHEESE!!



1 comment: